“Tag, you're it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs. Enjoy!”
- I have two songs from the Next to Normal soundtrack stuck in my head right now (thefootlightclub, I blame you!). It’s taking everything I have not to randomly break out into extremely emotional and very dramatic performance right this minute.
- I have black thumbs. As in, I kill all plant life. No “easy-care” flora is safe with me.
- I bake to procrastinate. Ask my husband about the pie-a-day episode during final exams in university. (Well, I used to bake to procrastinate. Now there’s Tumblr.)
- I like my Bloody Marys (no, not Caesars - ew) extremely spicy. I usually tell the server to make it like s/he’s trying to kill me. And I typically still have to ask for extra tabasco.
- I lust after a pair of perfect, broken-in, straight-out-of-Tami-Taylor’s-closet cowboy boots. In size 8.5. Just in case you want to send me some.
- My favourite way to spend an evening is alone in an empty, quiet house.
- My eyes are brown with a very fine rim of green, which only appeared when I was in my early twenties. I think that’s weird and kind of cool.
- If I won a windfall of a few hundred thousand dollars, I’d knock my house down and rebuild on this property - that’s how much I love my neighbourhood.
- I would like to pierce my nose, but I feel too old to do it now.
- Not doing #9 is probably my only regret in life, and it’s kind of nice to know that of all the decisions I’ve made, that’s the only one I regret.